- Chicago Reels in Larger Number of Foreign Visitors
- World Travel Remains Hot in Most Regions
- China Reigns as the World’s Top Outbound Market
- Cuba’s Tourism Minister Thanks Canada
- Internet, Mobile Devices Transform Jamaica’s Travel Industry
- What Does World Tourism Have in Store?
- Local Islanders Featured in “Authentic Aruba” Videos
- World Tourism Day: Message from the CHTA President
- World Tourism Day 2018: Message from the CTO Secretary General
- UNWTO Releases Report to Help Cities Cope with Overtourism
- Belize Posts Double-Digit Uptick in Tourist Arrivals
- St. Lucia Tourism Authority Hosts Showcase in the UK
- Jamaica Tourism to Pony Up $10 Million in International Coastal Cleanup Day
- Quintana Roo to Fork Over $10 Million in Travel Promotion
- Bahamas Sees Double-Digit Increase in Stopover Visitor Arrivals
- Greater Fort Lauderdale Goes in for Multicultural Travelers
- Hawaii Urges Tourists to Return as Volcano Calms Down
- UNWTO: France Still the World’s Top Travel Destination
- Jamaica Seeks to Step Up Winter Arrivals
- UNWTO: Travel Growth Worldwide at Fastest Pace since 2010
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel to Open in November
- AMResorts to Open Half a Dozen New Properties in Quintana Roo
- Second Stage for Turks & Caicos’ Beach Enclave Phases In
- Iberostar’s New Property in Holguin to Open in November
- D.R.’s Casa de Campo Gets Megabuck Enhancement
- Barceló Gulf CEO Urges the Middle East to Have More All-Inclusive Hotels
- Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba Unveils New Spa
- Turks & Caicos to Boast the Caribbean’s First Andaz Resort
- Meliá Splits D.R. Property into Two Resorts
- Generator Miami Makes a Splash under the Sun
- Moxy Expanding in the Caribbean, Latin America
- U.S., China Amass over 60 Percent of the Hotel Pipeline Worldwide
- Panama Jack Hotel Brand Likely to Open Two Properties in Jamaica
- Havana Goes in Deluxe Style with New Fancy Properties
- New Secrets Property in St. Martin Makes a Difference
- San Juan’s Caribe Hilton Set for Winter Reopening
- Hilton Keen on Making its All-Inclusive Portfolio Grow
- The Grand Packard Hotel: A Memorable Experience
- New Hotel Complex Coming to Mexico’s Punta Maroma
- A Golden Apple for Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa
- Sunwing to Add Miami Service this Winter
- WestJet Picks Calgary for its Dreamliner Hub
- Bahamasair Interested in Pumping Up Caribsky Alliance
- AA to Add Another Havana-Miami Flight
- Air Canada, American Airlines Add More Grenada Flights
- JetBlue Announces Major Network Reallocation
- AA to Start Santiago de Cuba-Miami Service in May
- Germania Flug AG Joins IATA as Newest Member
- Norwegian Launches Half a Dozen Domestic Flights in Argentina
- JetBlue Weighs in Options for Europe Service
- Japan Airlines to Start Tokyo-Seattle Service in 2019
- British Airways to Resume Osaka Service in 2019
- Southwest Airlines Adds Free In-Flight Messaging
- JetBlue Launches “Bluericua” to Support Puerto Rico’s Tourism
- American Airlines Raises Fares for Checked Bags
- Spirit Airlines to Start Cali Service in December
- Air France’s Joon Reaches Out to Quito
- U.S. Air Carriers Ramp Up Barbados Service
- Canada’s Low-Cost Air Carrier to Start Jamaica Service
- Air Canada Unveils New Maple Leaf Lounge at Saskatoon Airport
- Find the Palace of Your Dreams in Mexico
- Visitors to Montana Spend Billions
- Fairmont Orchid: Gracious Hawai'i Island Hospitality
- Emerald Waterways Marks Five-Year Milestone
- Southwest Adds Service Between New Orleans and NYC
- SeaWorld Unveils New Annual Pass Products and Thrilling Attractions for 2019
- Visit California Creates Streaming TV Series
- Celebrate New Year's Eve Twice in One Night with Crystal AirCruises
- Hyatt Named to 2018 "World's Best Workplaces" List
- Travel Managers Express Confusion on Changes to Airfare Distribution
- 20 Cities with Great Airline Stopover Programs
- Top Land Activities in Nassau Paradise Island
- LEGOLAND Florida Resort Reveals Three New Ride Experiences
- American Airlines Flagship Burger is First Class
- Hotel Worker Strike in Hawaii Could Last into 2019
- AmaWaterways' Kristin Karst Named 2018 Family Travel Association's 'Person of the Year'
- Alaska Tourism Numbers on the Rise
- New Cruise Dock Might be Built in Cozumel
- Hurricane Michael Forces Couple to Wed Inside Airport
- A Revamped Sceptre Vacations Introduces New Travel Agent Tools
ITB Asia 2013 will take place in October 23 – 25 at Suntec Singapore. ITB Asia is a three day annual B2B trade show and convention hosted in Singapore for the past five years.
The ITB Asia 2012 was attended by 8500 trade professionals from 92 countries and had 865 exhibitor organizations from 72 countries. From year to year the exhibition had an increase of 12% in attendees and 15% in exhibitors.
ITB Asia opens its doors every at 10 am and closes at 6 pm. Only trade visitors can purchase a Visitor Badge either online at the online Ticket Shop or onsite at the Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Center, which is 10 minutes away from Changi International Airport.
The online purchase provides visitors with an 18.75% discount. Trade visitors can either purchase a 3 day Visitor Badge or a one day Visitor Badge only valid for October 25.
To get a overview of the participants and exhibitors you may want to visit the Destinations and Segments page of ITB Asia 2013.
ITB Asia also organizes a Hosted Buyers Program with lots of benefits depending on the program. They are:
Partial Hosted Buyer Programme at SGD 250 per delegate
Fully Hosted Buyer Programme at SGD 350 per delegate
The three day event also has a full program of Events & Conferences
You can download the ITB Asia 2013 floorplan so you can organize your participation.
Before travelling to Singapore you should check if you need a visa or any other travel arrangements. You can check this out at the following link which has the information on countries requiring a visa.
and information on precise visa application requirements for various nationalities can be found at:
Assessment Level I countries
Assessment Level II countries
By subscribing to the ITB Asia Newsletter you can get the latest updates.
Before you make your hotel reservations check out our rates. We are sure that you will not find better rates as we search from over 100 hotel suppliers to find the best hotel rates on the Internet for ITB Asia 2013.
ITB Berlin 2013 will take place in March 6 – 10, 2013 at the Messe Berlin. It is the world’s leading travel trade show. It opened its doors for the first time in 1966. Today more than 170,000 visitors attend the exhibition, among them 113,000 are trade visitors and 11,000 represented companies from 180 countries, with an exhibition area of 160,00 sqm.
The first two days the exhibition is open only to the trade visitors and the last two days, ITB Berlin is open to the general public, with working hours from 10 am to 6 pm.
The halls are set up based on geography as well as market segments.
Besides the exhibition, which is the major activity, ITB Berlin has developed a convention program for the last 10 years. This year the convention program includes: ITB Future Day, ITB Hospitality Day, ITB Marketing and Distribution Day, ITB CSR Day and ITB Destination Day. Special Convention events are Business Travel Days and Travel Technology Convention 2013.
For the past several years the exhibition has established the term Official Partner Country. This year the tittle holds Indonesia.
To organize your visit and participation, you can download the Exhibitor Guide in PDF format 3.8 MB
If you intend to drive to the exhibition you simply have to enter the following address in your navigation system: Messedamm 22, 14055 Berlin, GPS coordinates: 52.50133°N / 13.27431°E
or you may take the Hotelbus-Shuttle. You can download the complete ITB Berlin Transportation Guide in PDF format 7.5 MB
As a visitor one must purchase a ticket, either a Trade Visitor ticket or a General Public ticket.
For the Travel Visitor the cost for a one day pass amounts to 38 EUR if it is purchased onsite or 32 EUR if purchased online. For a 5 day pass, the cost is 58 EUR if purchased on site or 48 EUR if purchased online. These can be purchased at the registration desks which are located at ICC Berlin and the Entrance South.
As for the general public the entrance fee ranges from 8 to 14.5 EUR.
The exhibition entrances are:
Entrance South / Halls 1/2 (Jafféstrasse)
Hall 7.2a (Messedamm)
Hall 9 (Messedamm)
Entrance East (Hall 14.1, opposite to ICC Berlin)
Entrance North (Hall 19, Hammarskjöldplatz)
Click here for the event program of ITB Berlin 2013.
Click here for the ITB Berlin Convention Program 2013 .
It is expected this year to have, both more exhibitors and visitors, so make your hotel reservations in time for EMITT 2013.
Before you make your hotel reservations check out our rates. We are sure that you will not find better rates as we search from over 100 hotel suppliers to find the best hotel rates on the Internet for ITB Berlin 2013.
Next year ITB Berlin is scheduled for Wednesday, 05 March – Sunday, 09 March 2014.
EMITT 2013 – East Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Exhibition will take place in January 24 – 27, 2013 at the Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center in Istanbul Turkey.
The East Mediterranean International Travel & Tourism Exhibition (EMITT) is considered to be the 5th largest tourism exhibition in the world. Last year the exhibition hosted 4,500 exhibitors from 62 countries and 128,000 visitors, of which 57,000 were travel and tourism professionals and 71,000 visitors.
This year EMITT 2013 is expected to be even bigger and will open its doors daily from 11:00 to 18:00 from Thursday January 24, 2013 to Sunday January 27, 2013. The first two days EMITT 2013 will be open only to travel and tourism professionals and the the last two days the exhibition will be open to the general public.
Due to the high and increasing demand for space by EMITT, Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center recently constructed additional halls, all of which (11 halls) are in full use, 60,500 square meters.
Besides the exhibition of travel and tourism professions, a plethora of activities are planned either at the exhibition stands by the exhibitors or at adjacent halls and near by venues, with presentations, press conferences, Cocktails, Theater Show, Gala Dinners and many more – like the tourism industry knows best.
The Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center is accessible by car/taxi as well as free visitor shuttles from designated points.
It is expected this year to have, both more exhibitors and visitors, so make your hotel reservations in time for EMITT 2013.
Before you make your hotel reservations check out our rates. We are sure that you will not find better rates as we search from over 100 hotel suppliers to find the best hotel rates on the Internet for EMITT 2013.
Hotel for Detroit Auto Show
A hotel for Detroit auto show, NAIAS, is probably the most difficult thing to find as the dates close up to Jan. 14, 2013 which is the opening day of the show. The North American International Auto Show attracts over 730,000 visitors each year making it one of the largest auto shows of North America, attracting exhibitors from all of the world to showcase their products and visitors to be the first to see the achievements of their work.
The Detroit hotels are well equipped and ready to serve all the needs of the visitor and exhibitor of the North American International Auto. Specifically, their are over 5,000 bed hotels in the center of Detroit and another 4,000 around the COBO Center that host the NAIAS 2013.
You can check for hotel availability based on the following criteria and be sure that you will get the best rates as the booking system checks among 100+ hotel suppliers to give you only the very best rates.
Just click on one of the following links!
- Hotels 5km from the center of Detroit
- Hotels 10km from the center of Detroit
- Hotels 20km from the center of Detroit
- Hotels 50km from the center of Detroit
- Detroit Hotels by stars (ascending)
- Detroit Hotels by Stars (descending)
- Detroit Hotels by Price
- Detroit Hotels by Guest ratings
NAIAS – The North American International Auto Show 2013 – Overview
The Detroit Auto Show, also known as the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) will open its doors on January 14, 2013 till January 27, 2013.
It is among the largest annual auto shows in North America with over 735,000 visitors, 93,000 m² of floor space, in Detroit, Michigan at the Cobo Center. The Cobo Center is situated along Jefferson and Washington avenues in downtown Detroit, Michigan.While in Detroit, you can access the Cobo Center for the North American International Auto Show by the Detroit People Mover or you can drive to the Cobo Center and park your car at the attached parking garage.
The North American International Auto Show will open its doors on Monday January 14, 2013 with the Press Preview till Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
Following the Press Preview, the Industry Preview will begin on Wednesday January 16, 2013 till Thursday January 17, 2013. Visitors for the Industry Preview will have to pay a $95 per person entrance fee. During these two days children under 12 years old will not be allowed to enter, as this part of the show is strictly business – the automotive industry.
Friday, January 18, 2013 is the Charity Preview of the NAIAS. The entrance fee for the North American International Auto Show 2013 amounts to $300. The Charity Preview is a high profile fund raiser, which supports Michigan children’s charities.
From Saturday, January 18 to Saturday, January 26, 2013 the NAIAS is open to the public – called the 2013 Public Show. More than 500 vehicles will be on display for visitors to see the most innovative designs and trends of the future. The entrance fee for Adults is $12, Seniors and Children at $6.
During the North American International Auto Show the weather in Detroit during the exhibition is expected to be cold, from 33F (1C) to 19F (-7C). It is suggested to wear warm clothes, boots, hats, gloves, sweaters and jackets.
Within the area of the NAIAS (walking distance), there are some 4,000 hotel rooms and another 5,000 hotel rooms in downtown Detroit.
As time goes by for the opening date of the NAIAS 2013, it will get harder to find a hotel to stay. So don’t waste time and check out hotel pricing and information from 100s of the world’s leading hotel reservation sites so you can get the best hotel rates available on the Internet.
- North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) – Official Site
- COBO Center – Official Site
- Detroit People Mover – Official Site
- Detroit Hotel Booking – Suggested for its best rates
- Flights In and Out of Detroit – Suggested for its best rates